Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Success at LAST

Okay- I have been a busy bee lately preparing for a spring break weekend in Charleston. I have been planning for months now and it is almost here. Here is the fun part- Kyle has NO idea! He thinks we are going on a day trip and his best guess is that we are going to Charlotte!! He is going to be shocked! I am packing his suitcase and everything.
Now in order to go on our first beach trip I was in desparate need of two things: 
1) Beach Chairs
 2) Modest Swimsuit. 

My thoughts- It is spring break- How hard can this be... Man I was WRONG. Please trust that I went all over creation looking for these items. Apparently you cannot look modest at 23 anymore without looking like you are 75! 

My LAST stop, I found exactly what I wanted! So if you are after these items- Academy Sport and Outdoors is your place! Take my word for it! And the swimsuit was a really good price ($15 for the tankini top and $15 for the bottoms).

Beach Chairs- Check 
Sunscreen- Check
Frisbee Flyer- Check 
Cute Beach Bag- Check
Swimsuits- Check 
A great husband to surprise- CHECK! 

Can't Wait! More to come!! 

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! Can I go!! I know exactly what you mean abou the modesty thing. Difficult, but can be done.

    ReplyDelete

Followers