Sunday, May 10, 2009

Working like a mad woman...

Well, seeing as the date of my last blog was my anniversary- Things here have been a little hectic. In fact, as a write this blog, I am sitting at DHS on a Sunday afternoon waiting on music packets to copy for our Spring concert Tuesday.

I had a great time with the students in Williamsburg last weekend, but really weekend trips mean working 12 days in a row, which is just crazy when you throw in concerts and other end-of-year madness.

It is the final countdown...

3 School Related Performances
2 Chamber Singers Performances
1 School Chorus Banquet

and I am OUT for the summer. I start back with my next Master's class tomorrow to top it all off. Yikes!

So here's the point: In three weeks, will June 4th really be here??

2 comments:

  1. YAY I'm excited for summer to be here for you!!!! That means Roommate weekend, Right? Let me know dates sometime. LOVE!
    jn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me really tired reading that! I am praying for you and will pray June 4 will be a day you can look at the last month and know you did good! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers