Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Step by Step

Ok. You know how you get those crazy thoughts in your head sometimes? You know, the ones that just put you in bad mood? Well- tonight was one of those nights. I thought, I am going to go buy a new pair of shoes after church. That will help... Well, I found no shoes. Then I get home and think, okay- I am going to go on a walk with Mac. That will help... Then it escalated to, I am going to go on a run with Mac. That will help... Then it finally reached, I am going to do 2 neighborhood laps with Mac. That will help... and I feel great! 

2 Miles in 30 minutes. We probably ran 1.5 and walked .5. I pushed myself. And to top it off, when I really was having a tough time, my fav. song "Don't Stop Believing'" came on (my iPod)  and I thought about all the great times rockin' out to it with my best friend and I DID IT! 

So here's the point: Now I am thinking about running a Candlelight  5K with my college  roommie Jenn. Thoughts? 

"She's just a small town girl..." 

4 comments:

  1. "Livin in a lonely wooooorld." YES!!! 5k with me. You can set the same goal, of one day running a whole 5k with no walking. Then, marathon?? ;) LOVE YOU, and also YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for it!! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Stan is running in that and Cody has just taken up running. He isn't sure he likes it yet but he is giving it a try. And yes, I think you can do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already have a Cool blog. The best!! We feel like we have known you and Kyle forever. I can't wait to get together again. We need each other! As far as blog designs, go to Aqua Poppy Designs and she has MANY free templates you can choose from. Easy as pie! Although I don't think you could do better! Love the one you have now. I'm headed off to the kitchen to finish the cookies. PLEASE, somebody STOP me!

    ReplyDelete

Followers