Thursday, June 25, 2009

Peace

I have been studying Peace from a Fruit of the Spirit bible study... The study last night was on Psalm 91 and says to start at verse 14 and insert your name for all he/him words... this is what I got...

Psalm 91: 14-16
"Because Maddie loves me," says the LORD, "I
will rescue Maddie; I will protect Maddie, for Maddie acknowledges my name.
Maddie will call upon me, and I will answer Maddie;
I will be with Maddie in trouble, I will deliver Maddie and honor Maddie.
With long life will I satisfy Maddie and show Maddie my salvation."

Pretty powerful. Try your name. Say it aloud for the best effect.

So here's the point: I am working on getting peace in my life. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a fruit the Spirit is working to produce in my life too. Love that passage. Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers