Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

Okay- It is all over Facebook. I finally gave in: 
  1. I have a major obsession with organizing things. If it could be a career path, I would major in it. 
  2. Each year when July rolls around, I count down the days until I can order new Franklin Covey planner pages. 
  3. My college roommates are amazing. I can't imagine surviving the past 5 years without them. 
  4. On my wedding day, I fell through the attic  ceiling into my mom's bedroom. I was looking for my passport for our cruise while a close friend was looking through our apartment. She found it, I screamed, jumped up and down in the crawlspace and BAM. 
  5. I went on a Construction mission trip to Bolivia in high school and to get there we traveled: 2 hour drive, 12 hour flight, 2 hour drive, 12 hour TRAIN ride, 5 hour drive. It was insane. 
  6. The movie Gremlins scarred me for life. 
  7. I have a knack for  musical instruments. I figure them out quite easily. 
  8. I married my high school sweet heart. We will be together 8 years in April. 
  9. In 5th grade I was a crossing guard for school. I allowed the elderly lady who supervised me to call me "Meyh-dee" all year. See # 13. 
  10. I am slightly competitive. Those who know me may think it is more than slight. 
  11. I love researching how to lose weight, get in shape etc. but am not the best at following through. 
  12. In 4th grade I carried around Barbra Streisand's autobiography everyday in my backpack until I finished it. She is amazing. 
  13. I try to avoid confrontation at all costs. 
  14. In first grade I was isolated from the class on a daily basis and put behind a screen. (Can they still do that???) 
  15. I picture myself as the mother of just boys one day, and loving it. 
  16. Nosebleeds disturb me greatly. 
  17. Converse College had a tremendous impact on who I am today. 
  18. I get by each day because of God's Grace and Love for me. 
  19. I love singing in groups, not a fan of singing alone. 
  20. My eyes are my favorite feature. 
  21. I love Braves baseball, but according to my husband "my favorites are chosen because of their names, their wives names and other hobbies, nothing to do with BASEBALL." 
  22. I read REALLY fast. 
  23. My one  big bad crazy thing I did in my life? Belly button pierced. Still is. 
  24. I love LOST. Maybe a little too much. 
  25. Even at the age of 23, going through my thoughts, I still found myself stopping and wondering what people would think of me. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you're great! I love you and am so glad you and Kyle are at Central!

    ReplyDelete

Followers