Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rolling Along...


Life just keeps moving along. I can't believe how fast the school year has passed. It seems like a just started my new job, we just bought our home and still feels like we have been married just weeks. Life is wonderful, God has blessed us tremendously in so many ways and I feel so fortunate each day to call myself His child. 

We had a concert last night with the kids at Twichell auditorium that was fun. It was a quick easy thing, since we weren't the main event, it was relatively stress free! 

The weather outside is beautiful today, the laundry and other chores could not be finished quickly enough to get out!! I enjoyed a nice walk with our puppy Mac. She is getting so big and still isn't a fan of the leash, but we are working on it. I am looking forward to my upcoming weekend in Charleston for my music conference and then coming home to the marriage workshop at Central. 

Trying (yet again) to get back into the blogging. Maybe I will be successful this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers