Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day




I just love Snow days. The beautiful bright white, the feeling that it is okay to have pj's on the majority of the day, the feeling like you have an extra day in your week to get things done at home. There are also things I don't like, primarily being the power going out last night while your husband is at work! But I survived, the power is back (and so is my husband) and I am glad to have a day just to stay home!


So here's the point: I am going to use this day to the best of my ability! It is a free day that is a gift! 

2 comments:

  1. Hope your day was fun! It was nice to have Cody home, since we didn't see one another all last week and Stan worked from home! Yay! Call anytime you have power outage and Stan will come get you. We can have a slumber party. :) I have missed you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your power is back on. Ours came on about 2 hours ago. Thank the Lord. Hope you used your day.
    Love the new look too!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers